Source Civil Ltd was appointed as the specialist Civil contractor to carry out all Civil works required to construct a multi-storey extension to an existing data centre in Amsterdam
SUMMARY of the project
This project is an extremely complex project on an existing brown field site with numerous existing live services HV, communication, sewer, water both private and municipality supplies running through the proposed footprint location of the new building.
- Demolition of existing access routes and car parks including
reconstructing of temporary routes and offices.
- 4,000m3 Concrete works of Ground Beams / Pile Caps and multistorey
- 500tn Reinforcement
- 360No; 8000mm & 580mm diameter * 20m deep cored piles
- Utilities including Foul pipework, Surfacewater pipework, Rainwater
pipework, Telecom ducts, HV ducts, LV Ducts, MV Ducts, Watermain,
Pressurised Foul pipework & Fuel lines.
- Construction of Roads and landscaping work