These works were undertaken as part of the urban renewal of Connaught Street, Birr, Co Offaly. The contract involved the removal and replacement of existing paths, services and street furniture along a busy street in Birr. The paths were all replaced with new kerbing and cobble block paving.
- These works comprised of the following:-
- Site Preparation and Groundwork’s
- Excavation and disposal of the existing footpaths
- Re-kerbing the entire street
- Paving cobble block footpaths
- Pipe work and Ducting of existing services
- Carrying out leak repairs on existing works.
- Tarmacadam reinstatement
- Traffic and pedestrian management.
- Working with local businesses.