Source Civil Ltd was appointed as the specialist civil contractor by the Kirby Group working on behalf of the ESB to carry out construction of all groundworks and
reinforced concrete works for the construction of a new BESS Site including a 33kv transformer substation, works also included installation of ducting and earth grid
over the entire site.
Summary of the project
- Carry out site investigation and Traffic Management
- Carry out a full topographical survey
- Reinforced Concrete Plinths
- Site Earthworks
- Ducting and chambers
- 255m3 Attenuation Tank
- Construction of large 33kv Transformer Insitu Concrete bund
- Boundary Fencing to ESB specification to the entire site.