Source were appointed to carry out all civils works to upgrade the existing Wastewater Treatment plants & local network of Ballylongford & Tarbert in County Kerry in conjunction with the Main Contractor.
The works comprised of the following works:
• New Wastewater Treatment Plants at Ballylongford & Tarbert including network upgrades and outlining pumping stations. The plants are sized to serve a population equivalent of 2,300.
• Large In Situ Concrete Tanks circa volume 1166m3 (Ballylongford) 1605m3 (Tarbert)
• Over 3km of gravity sewers & rising mains ranging in sizes from 150mm, 225mm to 375mm diameter.
• Upgrading of the existing sewer network incorporating house connections
• 4m Deep Pumping Station & Storm Tank in very confined area incorporating sheet piling.
• Vacuum Sewer System & Vacuum Station at the Wastewater Treatment Plant to transfer sewerage from existing network.
• Construction of 80m2 office / administration space.
• Ancillary works including access roads, footpaths, fencing and landscaping.