Source were appointed to carry out all civils works to Design & Build the Wastewater Treatment Plant in Kinvara on behalf of the Main Contractor. Source Civil Project Managed all works on site which incorporated complex works such as a sea outfall and deep excavation in rock. The works were carried adjacent to Kinvara Bay which was situated in an environmentally sensitive area beside Kinvara Bay where a section of the site was an SAC area and all Environmental mitigation measured were put in place following consultation from our Ecologist.
The works comprised of the following:
• Construction of 23m x 13m x 5.5m above ground in Situ Concrete Biological Tank
• 8m Deep In Situ Pumping Station Deep in Rock.
• Bulk Earthworks including Rock Breaking.
• 750m of 4m wide Tarmac Access Road with drainage
• 630mm dia OD PE100 SDR17 HDPE Pipe Butt Fusion welded & testing Sea Outfall Pipe 185m long which included a duckbill valve acting as a single point diffuser.
• Control Building 70m2 • Process Pipework, ducting and valve chambers • Landscaping to specific Eco friendly low maintenance finish for lizard habitation